Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Mummy Dogs


I've made this every Halloween for the last 5 or 6 years. I know that may seem a bit boring, but they are super easy and a huge hit at this house. I once made them for a Halloween party and one of the moms had 4!

So, Yeah, we'll be making these Mummy Dogs again!



Ingredients:

16 frozen rolls
16 hot dogs
mustard and poppy seeds (optional)


Thaw frozen rolls according to package directions. Allow them to rise until double in size.

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Using one roll for each, wrap hot dogs to look like mummies, leaving an opening for the eyes. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.

Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown.

Now, this part is optional - Place dots of mustard and poppy seeds for eyes. I never do this final part, just because it takes too long - there's no way I'm trying to grab a small tiny poppy seed with my huge fingers. ; )

Yum Yum!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...