Saturday, March 3, 2012

Birthday Season!


While everyone else in the world is enjoying their holidays and the winter season, our family is having birthday parties. Between November and February we have 5 birthdays (my hubby and four kids). I'm the only one that doesn't celebrate my birthday in the dreary winter. : )

So...I decided to post our cakes from the past few months. Just know that I don't make cakes from scratch - well, I have but really I prefer to just use a cake mix as it's a lot easier. Frosting however is a different matter. I hate store bought frosting, so I always have to make my own.

Go ahead, look through the pictures and hopefully you'll see something that catches your eye!




Daddy's Not-So Boring Vanilla Cake





Classic Chocolate Cake




Mom's Favorite Cake - the Donut Cake!




Van Gogh Cake


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...